• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the subsequent kinds of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt due to a dangerous condition around the property of someone else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Cases
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for kids
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    When was a house owner or possessor liable for injuries on his or her property?

    Merely being injured around the property of someone else does not necessarily mean the home owner or property possessor is liable. As an example, should you trip since your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the house one who owns where you tripped and fell would not be liable. However, If your house owner or perhaps the possessor of the property was negligent somehow, you might be eligible for damages because of your injury around the property of one other. Generally, a property owner contains the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their residence for dangerous conditions
    - Warn of any dangerous conditions, before condition could be repaired
    - Repair the dangerous condition

    In addition to common law duties, there may be state, county or city ordinances that provide rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on his or her property. For example, in Portland, Oregon house owners are responsible for keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 as well as accountable for snow and ice removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    If you can prove how the home owner or possessor was negligent, you have to then show that the injuries you suffered were a direct and proximate result of negligence.

    What do i need to do should i be injured about the property of someone else?

    - Make use of mobile phone to photograph the scene of where you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly are accountable to the master or possessor with the property which you were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical help.
    - Truthfully are accountable to your medical providers how you were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    8 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique